28.2.06

PRAISE YOU - 16/01/1999

PRAISE YOU
FATBOY SLIM

We've come a long long way together Through the hard times and the good I have to celebrate you baby I have to praise you like I should
We've come a long long way together Through the hard times and the good I have to celebrate you baby I have to praise you like I should I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you like I should I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
We've come a long long way together Through the hard times and the good I have to celebrate you baby I have to praise you like I should
I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you I have to praise you like I should I have to praise you I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you